Friday 2 December 2011

#never meant to follow you

My dear friend ~ so sry . never meant to follow you . saye sumpah ~ ta pena ckap un awk suka tiru saye mcm2 ! saye ta pena maraa . juz follow dun mind . it never lose out to me . hello fren , u 're juz the only precious fren to me ! not likely u're posting and tell the world about me . it was very very very hurt me . i'l never do that to ue . im sry if u hurting . ily ! pliz , understnd me . i wan to fix our relationship juz like we're both juz meet and we becme friend not enemy . i dun want to broke up our relationship once again . plisz ~ lame dha saye na ckap neh kt awak tpy saye ta bole . byk yang halang saye . now , i wan to tell u - my dear friend , i wan to be ur truely friend . i wan u to accept my good or my bad attitude . dat was truely fren . yah ! if i annoying u , im sorry ~ dat all i wan to let u know now . fren ! can we be friend till the end of my life time ? :')

0 comments: